Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wasted Evening

I'm a little grumpy with Google tonight. See the really lame stats to the right under "Progress"? I was trying to do some cool bar graphs. However, I could not get them to work... until I found Google Charts. Very neat and easy to use. However, not compatible with Blogger. Not sure why. Blogger is trying to help, or prevent you from doing certain things in Javascript. And therefore the charts (or pretty much anything with an equal sign in it) doesn't really work as expected. Very frustrating. I figure I probably wasted two hours tonight that I could have been doing other stuff.

Anyhow, got extra sleep last night but still felt tired and disagreeable today.

At least I've moved the needle off of most categories, even if I'm not yet able to show a needle. Hopefully I'll figure something out.

No comments: