Monday, January 14, 2008

Week 2

I've backslid a little on the weight loss. Though perhaps losing 3 pounds in the first week isn't really legit. It did happen. But some of it came back. My biggest weakness is the stupid candy jar that Mike has on his desk. I'm not doing so well at staying out of it.

I am ahead on most of my exercise, which is good. I need to do more walking, but it's been a challenge. First, it's been under 40 in the mornings. My rule is to only walk when it's over 40, but today I forgot to check my car's thermometer and did walk, but I'm pretty sure it was under 40. Very cold. At lunch I was a little rushed and it was pouring like crazy. I pushed on for three laps, but if less rushed and if less rainy, I could have done more. And I was very late leaving today so spent no time walking after work.

A number of my goals are still zero, but they're the kind that even hitting them once or twice and they'll be way ahead of the game.

No comments: