Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Week 1

Well, one week down. 2.19% of the year already gone.

It's not been an easy week. Cold weather has made walking difficult. As the weather warms, I should be able to make better progress towards the walking goal. Some things will only need to be done once or twice and suddenly I'm at 100%. I wish I knew more Javascript and could do a better job with the charts. I've finished two books already this year. They were both fiction pieces I could blow through pretty quickly which puts me ahead of the curve on that. I've just started The Dip by Seth Godin.

I'm also a little ahead on jumping jacks, push-ups and sit-ups. It says I'm ahead of the game on weight loss, but not sure how reasonable that is, I've been doing poorly lately. Again, with better weather will come more walking which will help. I may revise the goal to lose even more. We shall see.

No comments: